• New Student Registration for 2021-2022 School Year
    This form is only for students new to the Bibb County School System,
    this includes new Kindergarten and transfer students ONLY.

    The following documents are requested when enrolling a student in Bibb County Schools: 

    • Proof of birth/birth certificate
    • Students must be 5 years on or before September 2 to enter kindergarten. 
    • The current or most recent report card, if applicable
    • Social Security Card
    • Proofs of residence: Copy of lease or mortgage in parent's name; Copy of 2 current utility bills in the parent's name
    • State of Alabama Current Immunization Form (Blue Card)

    All documents must show the address of the physical residence and name of the parent or custodian.
    *P.O. boxes are not acceptable.